☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Question Of The Day:- N5,000 Cash or A 25 mins Dinner With Bobrisky – Which Would You Go For?

Here is our Question of the day for today! 
You can only choose one and you must tell us why you choose your choice.
N5,000 cash or a 25 mins dinner with Bobrisky – Which Would You Go For?
Drop your Comments.
NOTE:- You need to drop the reason behind your choice.
My Own Choice & Comments [OthmaaN]
I will choose the 5k over Bobrisky. Honestly, I don’t hate him, but if their is fire outbreak and Bobrisky is inside the house and there is a bucket full of water to save him, I will use the water to wash my legs   I just want my legs to be clean 
What about you?
Drop your own comment too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Album] Ice Star -The Authentic E.P

Hip-hop sensation base in the session is highly a great section for the upcomers,one part eye of Borno, maiduguri Super star,A Hausa and ...